Designing the way your business plan will be put into action is creating the architecture of how you will operate to maximize the value of your company, to include:
- Goal setting, including all stakeholders
- Policies and procedures used to reach your goals
- Determine how your company will be structured and how you will utilize the human resources needed to make your company a success
- This includes how your company will use employees versus consultants as well as the rest of the supply chain your company requires to reach the goals you set.
- Determine your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify what went well and what didn’t.