This phase is about compiling and reviewing the valuable information that you gathered about your company in the monitoring phase so that you can quantify the results of your company’s performance. This will lead you to the insights you need to address:
- If you are executing as planned
- How your performance compares to your KPIs?
- If you are following your policies and procedures?
- A proper assessment of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (S.W.O.T.)
- A financial analysis for performance review, planning and valuation
- Business project and corporate investment opportunities and valuations of those opportunities
- How to best summarize the results of your analysis into actionable information